Monday, April 9, 2007

My first pinkeep


I read about making these on another blog and thought they looked like lots of fun. They are just little counted cross stich pieces put together in a finished way with pretty straight pens inserted around the border. I used a free online pattern from Lizziekate.com.
I would like to make several for different occasions and display them in a basket.
Thanks to Heidi at NeedleNecessities for the great tutorial on how to make them.
http://needlenecessities.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda. I am touched that I was able to inspire you to try a pinkeep and honored that you mentioned me in your blog. You did a great job on your first pinkeep and I hope to watch that basket of them grow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.