Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hello everyone, I am fine, just been busy at home with some of those once a year cleaning projects. I've also been working on some Christmas gifts but I can't show you those yet.

One easy project I did for the first time is Martha Stewart glitter cards.
The site has instructions and even free print outs for different cards. Just use some card stock in your printer.
I have an assortment of Martha glitter that I bought after a holiday on clearance and some that I got from Nina. I don't think you would have to use Martha's glitter but it does need to be a fine texture glitter and the glue need to have a tiny whole that it is dispensed from. Her instructions say to use canned air to remove the extra glitter, I just thumped the back of cards and all the extra came off.




Isn't this fabric so sweet? I won it on blog giveaway from Heidi in Holland.
She has 2 wonderful blogs and is going to host giveaways on both through the holiday season. The Cranberry Chronicle and All My Scattering Moments



hmmm, I wonder if I could be lucky enough to win twice?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda, I love how you are taking time to do important things for you and your family. You seem to have a very good balance.

    I am desiring the same these days, can you tell? :) I'm good at adding things that are not as important. Sometimes we need to take a step back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, love both the cards! The guys are into deer big time and bluebirds are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards! Lucky you to win over at Heidi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda,
    How pretty. I have some MS glitter. You have inspired me to get it out.
    I will write soon.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards espcially the deer. That is just so pretty. It is fun to get into a creative cloud and come out with something beautiful to show for it.

    I am so glad you won my giveaway and like the fabric. I am also glad now I will become a little part of your postage stamp quilt. :-) And yes, you just may win a second time...who knows. I am posting the next 3 sets of coasters on AllMyScatteringMoments today (Tuesday) so stop by...

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm good at adding things that are not as important


    Make website india

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.