Monday, February 26, 2007

Finally finished WIPs



Close up of the top square "Seek peace and pursue it"



I did this counted cross stitch years ago when we lived in the country. Each little picture is a Bible verse or a paraphrase of one. After a challenge on a Yahoo list to finish some of our Works In Progress, I pulled out this. So it would not look too "country" I set it together with black and think it turned out pretty good. It is hanging in our formal dining area, just inside the front door entry.




More kitchen towels
This green linen was scraps purchased for 24 cents a pound from a little clothing factory in my town. I cut them into 18 x 24 inch pieces, then finished the edges with bubblegum pink thread with different machine stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.