Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This week's projects

I've been sewing on a baby quilt for Kristina. She is scheduled to be induced Dec. 2 so I better keep sewing! The orange is really bright but I think they will like.
Birthday and Christmas gifts for both sides of our extended family are purchased, wrapped and bagged up ready for delivery.
My family will eat all the traditional Thanksgiving dishes including pumpkin and pecan pie this week but they also think that any family gathering also requires cookies. So I baked 4 batches this afternoon and have them boxed up and ready for travel.
I baked cinnamon pecan cookies, apricot chip cookies, chewy oatmeal cookies and Shaker spice cookies. These 2 little dishes are for the newlyweds to eat in the car as they travel.

3 comments:

  1. Yum, I'm excited for the 6 hour trip now that I see our goodie box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been so busy lately with all this sewing and baking. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! If you stop by my CelebrateTheSeasons blog by Wednesday night, you can sign up for my birthday blog give~away.

    ~~ Heidi ~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to see baby quilts in different colors besides just pink and blue. The orange is great!. I have a niece who is due in March of 08 and she wants Pooh Bear stuff. I plan to make her some Pooh Bear burp cloths, quilt, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.