Friday, May 16, 2008

Shrinking products

I rarely buy bottled water but will need some this weekend. There will be 5 of us, maybe 7 or more helping Jimmy move to a different apartment. Bottled water seemed to be the best choice for beverages as we all work.
I picked up this multi-pack, thinking when I last bought bottled water months ago, that it was the same price back then and I was happy it had not increased like everything else.
After I got it home, I read the label closer. This package only has 20 bottles! They used to have 24 bottles. So really, the price was the same, I just got less for my money.
Grocery shopping can be so confusing. Remember to read to those labels closely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.