Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tagged - my favorite things

Breanna at http://www.gracefuldesigns.typepad.com/tagged me to share from of my favorites. So here we goes...

Favorite:Sound –whenever any appliances we own are working like they are supposed. Sadly, our major appliances rarely last more than 5 years and I am truly grateful every time they do their jobs.

Late Night Snack – I have been dieting since June and don’t eat late night snacks anymore, if I do have something, it is ice water or Diet Dr Pepper.

Smell – lavender or cinnamon

Color Combination – aqua with red or pink

Nut – I like all of them but pecans and cashews are my favorites with English walnuts right behind

Time of Year – I like May because I live in a college town and most all the students go home in May and our town turns back into a nice and quiet village, no traffic or lines anywhere.

Books – I used to read lots but don’t seem to much anymore. I usually read newspapers and magazines. I like all the Mitford series and Beth Moore’s books for Bible study

Female Actress – Maureen O’Hara

Flower – daisies

Vacation Spot – We like Branson but have not been in several years.

Pizza – Deluxe with lots of vegetables

Subject in School – Home Economics

TV Channel – HGTV and I LOVE Clean House on Style

Radio Station – our local Christian station, KLVV

Holiday -- Easter

Perfume – I don’t wear it much

Shoes – I have cranky feet – no arches, heel spurs, bunions – and I like cute shoes but the comfort test always comes first. Right now, I mostly wear black and pink FIT flip flops that are supposed to my exercise my legs. I paid way too much for them and my regret over doing that got me back to seriously thinking how I spend my money. The shoes are pretty comfortable

Candy – again, I am dieting and don’t eat sugar. But I do like all chocolate especially with nuts, I just don’t eat it anymore

City to Shop – We rarely go anywhere except Tulsa or Oklahoma City. I don’t really like either one but I guess I like OKC best.

Beauty Products – Ponds cold cream and moisturizer

Item to Shop For – I do love thrift stores and garage sales.

And now I am supposed to tag two people, how about Louise or Terri or Heidi or Joanne or Tammy or anyone who is reading this and wants to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I'll take the challenge and list my favorites :) It will take me a day or two to get to it, but I promise. It was fun to see what you listed!
    Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too took the challenge Rhonda and answered them already on my CelebrateTheSeasons blog. Thanks as it was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.