Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Quilt progress

As of 10/25/2007 , 25 squares completed.


This quilt is really fun to sew. I have finished 6 blocks and have a 7th one almost done but the tension on my sewing machine decided to stop locking the stiches. I cleaned all the dust out and tried to adjust it but could not get it to sew right, so for now, the sewing has stopped while the machine is in the shop getting a tune up.
It has been about 2 years since I had it serviced so I guess it was just time. Hopefully, I can get it Saturday at the latest.

3 comments:

  1. The quilt is going to be very, very pretty! Sewing machines can drive you crazy, mine does bad things, but its like a family member its been around so long! I think I've done a small christmas wall hanging quilt like the one youre doing. I'll have to find it to see if its the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is coming along so nicely. I hope you get your machine back soon. It is going to make a wonderful quilt when you get the squares done!

    ~~ Heidi ~~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.