Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shocking laundry soap discovery

I just refilled my laundry soap jar and the new box of soap came with a scoop. I also discovered this scoop had markings on it to measure out the correct amount. It is marked for small, medium and large size loads.

If you just use one scoop full ( like I am sure most people do, they assume one scoop = one load) you would be using way too much.

Most of our laundry loads are medium sized so I need less than 1/2 a scoop for those loads.

I used a marker to highlight the correct sizes on my scoop. This new box of soap should last a really long time!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the scoop on this. Love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are right, about a lot of people using too much---I use liquid for the most part, but I have had powder, and I think I always just used a scoop for any load--OOPS:)

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.