Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Menu

Menu for Easter 2008

Baked Spiral Ham
Quick Biscuits
Baked Beans
Roasted Red Potato Salad
Spinach Salad Supreme
Stuffed Eggs

Nina’s “Cake with Fruit on it”
Easter Candy - homemade and store bought
Iced Tea
We will be going to church in the morning so I planned a menu that I can make the side dishes on Saturday and keep in the fridge. The ham and baked beans will bake on low while we at church. When we got home, I just need to bake the biscuits and assemble the spinach salad.
How are the rest of you celebrating Easter?

2 comments:

  1. Dang. Looks like I missed out on dinner - any chance you could repeat this menu this coming Sunday? Oh, say about 5:00 ish? Love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your blogs.

    I'm having a Spring giveaway so stop by my blog if you're interested. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.