Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thrift store gem

I have not been going to thrift stores much but I needed to go to Walgreens and my favorite thrift store is just about halfway between my work and Walgreens so I made the tiny detour and stopped today.
I bought this wonderful hooked rug for just $4.50! It is all handmade and I think it is several years old but is really clean so I don't think it is have ever been on any one's floor before.

By our front door.

I think it will look even better when I take that fluorescent orange price tag off.

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful and a great bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rhonda, your hooked rug is just beautiful. I cannot imagine how much work went into it, and for $4.50, OMG!!! I'm glad you found it. I'm sure you will cherish it because I know that you know just how much work and love went into making of it.
    Take care.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It maks a difference when you know what you are looking at! I bet most people passed it by, not realizing the treasure it was. You, on the other hand, knew what you were doing!

    D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.