Saturday, July 26, 2008

Walgreens Dove Deal

The July Walgreens Easy Saver booklet had a coupon for $2 off every 2 Dove hair items. They also put it on sale for $4.99, buy 1 get 1 free. I had 18 $1.50 coupons on these.
So I combined all the deals today and got 18 Dove products.
My total was $5.34 and $3.93 of that was Oklahoma sales tax. I should of added a small filler item because my last $1.50 coupon beeped.
But I gave that last coupon to the cashier and she was very happy so she could get some shampoo while she was at work.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, YAY!!! You did soooo good..I really like the Dove products too--they are a name you can trust--Great deal:)

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use these all yourself, or what do you do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miriam
    While I do use a lot of hair care products on my own head, I share all of my bargains generously with my adult children and their friends too.

    For me, stockpiling during a great sale like this one, so I don't have to always buy everything at full price, is what keeps my household spending to my goal too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.