Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturdays bargains

I bought groceries this morning at Food Pyramid because they had a $10 off $50 purchase coupon for today only. On my way there, I stopped at 2 garage sales. Neither one had much that I wanted but I did spend $2 for these 2 cases of portion cups and lids. I am pretty sure that Nina, my mom and mother-in-law will all want some. They will be great for Jeff's lunch box too.
This is part of my Walgreens purchase. The Suave deal was buy 4 Suave and get a $6 Register Reward. I had $1/2 coupons for the Sauve as well.
The Northern is a great price, $4 for 6 super-big rolls. I got 30 rolls total so I guess we won't have to buy any toilet paper for awhile.
I bought my items in 3 transactions and also got Loreal lipstick B1G1F and some Bliss candy.
I have not added up my CRTs but I did not spend much on all this

1 comment:

  1. They use those little cups for the teriyaki sauce that comes with steamed dumplings at the Chinese take-out place I like. You know, I wash them out and reuse them! They are a good way to take salad dressing separately from the salad itself. You were lucky to find those at a garage sale. I'm sure they'll come in really handy!
    And good job at Walgreen's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.