Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged - twice!

I've been tagged twice by Maisie at Our Green Year.
The first one is about pictures.The rules:
Find the 6th folder in your photos folder and then the 6th photo in it.
* Pray that you remember the details *
Post it on your blog
Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged


I think I have posted this pic before, it is a stack of scrap fabric from a recent garage sale.

Maisie also tagged me with this one and it means I have to tell you 6 things about myself and then tag 6 more people.

1. My favorite class in school was home economics. I took it all 4 years in high school and also once in summer school, not because I needed the credit but just because I liked it.

2. People tell me I have a very noticeable Texas accent. But I think I talk just normal.

3. I like things to be really organized - no clutter please!

4. I broke my collar bone when I was 1, I fell off my the top bunk in my brothers room.
I broke a bone in my foot in 1986 answering a wrong number in the middle of the night, the phone was in the kitchen and I was trying to get there before that ringing phone woke my children.
Other than that, I have never been really sick or needed medical care.

5. I've had some odd odd-jobs. My favorite was working as a merchandiser for American Greetings, doing the cards and gift wrap at a big Wal-mart.
I've also cooked for 2 fraternity houses, that was hard work but it was never boring!

6. I am never bored, I can always find something to do.

I am not going to tag anyone specifically - but please feel free to join in and just leave me a comment if you answer these on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.