Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Year of Savings - Hobby Lobby



Hobby Lobby is a company that was started in Oklahoma and is still headquartered here. My town has a very nice, clean, well stocked Hobby Lobby and it is just a few blocks from my office. I don't there too often but I had time to browse around and got some great deals this morning.
All their rubber stamps are half off. The alphabet sets were 6.99 each so with the half off applied, I got them both for 6.99 total.
Hobby Lobby prints a 40 % off coupon about every other week. It is good on anything that is not already on sale. I used one on a set of blank white cards with vellum envelopes.
My total at the checkout was a little over $10.

I am really happy with the sets of letter stamps. I looked up the price on sets of stamps in a 1997 D.O.T.S stamp catalog and the sets sold for $30 back then. Some prices do go down, maybe there is hope for gasoline to go down too!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had a Hobby Lobby nearby!

    I gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember Hobby Lobby, when we were in the states I made weekly visits!

    I just found your blog, very nice, I'll try to make it back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.