Sunday, October 19, 2008

Winners!

It is Sunday morning and I just picked the winners, actually, Random.org just picked the winners. The plumpkins, kitchen tools and potholders go to
Michelle in Florida! She does not have a blog, so Michelle, Email me your mailing info and I will get your box right out to you. stwoliver3@yahoo.com

There were so many entries and I have a second set of potholders, so I picked a second place winner too, the winner of them is
Kamewh at Blueberries and Peanut Butter. I need your mailing info too.

Thanks so much to everyone that entered! It was lots of fun and I hope to do another giveaway on my 350th post.

6 comments:

  1. How fun!! Congratulations to the winners!!! That was such a nice thing you did Rhonda:)

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rhonda,
    It's nice to 'meet you'.

    Thanks for stopping by and you've been entered into my give away.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a way to improve a Monday at work!! I have just e-mailed you my info. Thank you so much for all of your inspiration.
    Michelle in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been busy and not getting around to blogs like normal. I missed being able to say congratulations on your 300th post. What a wonderful win for Michelle.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted you to know that I love your dining room! I love decorating but I am not a "crafty" person. I can't sew or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.