Friday, March 6, 2009

a few St. Patricks Day decorations

See more Friday Show and Tell treasures at Kelli's There is no place like home.
I am ready for spring and spring weather so I thought a few green decorations were in order.
A rag garland inspired by ones I have seen Emilie make, Bunch of Scrap.
Little stuffed shamrocks inspired by Heidi, Celebrate the Seasons.
And an early Easter bunny in a leprechaun hat surrounded by clover. I made this plastic canvas project a few years back.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

traditional gaelic blessing

7 comments:

  1. You're just in time for St. Patrick's day. I always get behind and never seem to get anything up except for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St.Patty's Day to you! We put up a little "green" decor for the day too! And I know how much work goes into the plastic mesh crafting--looks neat!Glad you shared.
    Karyl(Carol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are very cute. I love your bunny picture! I've always liked the gaelic blessing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patty's Day!!! Great green!

    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the shamrocks in the basket!!:)

    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your St. Patrick's Day decoration! The fabric garland is too cute!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your rag garland. What a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.