Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week 28


for more shopping and menus, visit Gayle
This was not a normal week for us. Here in Oklahoma, it has been over 100 degrees for days which makes cooking traditional meals not very pleasant and we were busy over the weekend with Baby Gavin.
What we ate
July 8
smoked chicken with yellow squash
July 9
sandwiches and salad from Red Rock
July 10
smoked pork loin with squash, new potatoes and watermelon
July 11
breakfast from Red Rock
lunch from Little Ceasers
supper at Clint and Amanda's
July 12
granola bars for breakfast
sandwiches for lunch
Pizza and a big salad for supper
July 13
Mexican chicken with fajita vegetables and a big salad
July 14
burgers, hash browns and carrots
What we bought
Dollar Tree
2 loaves of bread and 12 bottles of water
Walmart
sodas
Febreeze

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Rhonda! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I like your finds from the yard sale!! Those green glasses are great!

    I also have to comment on your precious son-in-law! How adorable is that? I am so proud of him! ANd, he did a great job!! Love the fabric!!

    Hugs!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I made my first trip to Aldi's today! I was pleasantly surprised and bought quite a few things...all on my shopping list... and things that I knew would cost more at Walmart Supercenter! I also bought 2 of their nice huge canvas shopping bags. I'm excited to see if I can see a difference in my total cost at the end of the months to come! Yea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.