Saturday, January 5, 2008

A year of savings Day 5 - Target


My town does not have a Target so I have never done the Target coupon deals before today. My son and his wife an hour away in a town with a Target. Jeff and I went to see the house they are remodeling and we stopped at a Target on the way home.
Target has their own store coupons that can make for great deals, almost free food. The coupons can be printed in the store and from a personal computer by going to the Target site http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=coupons_specials
I used 2 save $1 on Target russet potato's, on sale for $1.50 so it was just 50 cents for 5 pounds of potatoes. I used 2 50 cents on Target butter in 1/2 pound packages, on sale for 1.19, making a pound of butter $1.38.
Target allows multiple uses of these coupons, so you can print as many as you need. And they can also be combined with manufacturers coupons.

We are not near Target often but I do hope to do more of these deals when I can.
Target had their Christmas clearance marked to 90% off while we were there. We got some great deals on roll wrap and cards.

1 comment:

  1. Our nearest Target is about 30 to 35 miles away so I'm not able to take advantage of their deals either. That potato deal was really good. Potatoes have gotten expensive around here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.