Saturday, September 13, 2008

Garage Sales finds

We went to a few garage sales this morning, I am little sad because I think garage sale season is just about over. There might be a few more in September but I don't expect there will be very many more until spring.
We went to 4 different sales today. I only bought things at one of them though.

Decorative plates $1 each

7 fabric remnants, 25 cents each - the 2 black and white pieces are several yards each.
Valentines scarf and a fall scarf 10 cents each

1 comment:

  1. I've never been garage saling in OK but it looks like there aresome pretty good bargains. Those plates are very jazzy; that fall scarf would be awesome draped over a lamp shade; any fabric at 25 cents a measure is a deal.....
    You did good, girl!
    I'm an Iowa gal who loves thrifty shopping and prim/country decor. If want something done---do it yourself!!! Much like your motto....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.