Sunday, September 28, 2008

This weeks deals

This week, I went to one thrift store and four garage sales. At the thrift store, I only bought this kitchen towel for 50 cents. It is a nice, big muslin tea towel and I know I will use it until it is completely worn out.


At first I thought it was homemade, but then I saw this tiny company logo. It was made in 1991 and I guess it has just been completely unused and living in some one's drawer for 17 years until it ended up at the thrift store.

At the 4 garage sales, we did not buy anything except a brand new dog leash for Theo, $2.
There was a $5 coupon for Febreeze Noticeables in the Sept. Proctor and Gamble coupon section and another one in this Sunday's P&G coupons. Walmart sells this fall edition of the Febreeze for $5.97. It was has a slightly spicy, sort of orange scent. It also comes in a floral/fresh scented version but I don't like it as well as the fall one. But for 97 cents, it is a great deal
I went to Big Lots looking the red checked wallpaper that Manuela shows on her blog. No cute wallpaper at my Big Lots, but I did find our favorite salsa, Pace medium, in 64 ounce bottles for $4.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhonda! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I need to get to Big Lots. We love salsa, and when I don't get mine fresh, we use Aldi's but that Pace is a great deal. Thanks for sharing.
    Tammy @ goodplans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.