Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week #3 - 2009


Actual Meals

14th
Baked chicken with sweet potatoes and green salad

15th
Spanish Rice and Green Salad

16th
supper at Louie's, a new restaurant in our town

17th
Sausage biscuits

Sandwiches

Turkey Tacos

18th
Coffeecake with OJ

Burgers and oven fries

Snack Supper

19th
Mexican Casserole

20th
Smoked Pork Loin
Spinach salad

What I bought

I took advantage of some this weeks Walgreens specials
8 Skippy Peanut Butter
8 100 count Lipton tea bags
8 bags choc. macadamia nuts
4 packs razors
bread- 1 loaf wheat, 1 wheat sandwich buns, 1 raisin English muffins
2 gallons milk
1 box sweetener
5 boxes breakfast bars
Cure 81 Ham
1 bag chips
my fridge and pantry still had plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables from last week's shopping
For more real menu plans and shopping results, go to Gayle at Grocery Cart Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda!

    Thanks for swinging by my blog and entering my giveaway. Good luck! I LOVE your blog! I love how you break things down and how you saved money. I am going to bookmark yours for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, your pantry is SERIOUSLY organized. Puts mine to shame. Great job this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.