Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nina's latest cake


Nina is still baking cakes but she can't eat them because they contain wheat.
Her husband John teaches special ed math and coaches football. This last semester, his school needed a girls golf coach and even though he's never played much golf, he became a girls golf coach.
This cake is a golf ball birthday cake for on the girl's on the golf team.
Oops - I got the story wrong, Nina really did make this cake and John really is a golf coach but read her comment to see who it is really for.
Really cute cake, don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. You almost have the story right momma. :) The cake is actually for one of my Co-Workers stepsons. They are a big "golf" family. I should send you a better picture of the cake though, that one was just taken with my phone.

    Nina
    www.wiivers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so clever! I want a bite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And...I just have to know...your grocery spending of $94.89 per week. How many does that feed? And please don't say '6' or I will feel like a complete grocery shopping failure! ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing what I know now that I've tried to decorate 2 birthday cakes in a week, this is awesome! I would never be able to pull it off. Cake decorating is hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.