Thursday, June 11, 2009

Theme Thursday = Swing

I read about Theme Thursday at my new favorite blog written by Betsy.

Her blog is My Five Men. She writes about her 4 teen sons and takes the prettiest pictures. She's really sweet and funny too.

This weeks Theme Thursday is Swings. Here is my grandson Gavin enjoying his baby swing. I have not seen in him 2 weeks and I really miss him.

I'd never heard of Theme Thursday before I read about it at Betsy's. She blogged about her comfy porch swing and posted a poem. Some the recent themes have been clocks, suitcases, vacation and whoops! I plan on checking out the whoops one first.

10 comments:

  1. Look at little Gavin swinging away. You must have missed him while you were away. Thank goodness your parents are okay though.

    Rocket is a specialty type of salad leaves. They are small and spiky and have a peppery taste. We love them. They are great combined with just a sauteed red onion, honey mustard dressing and pine nuts for a dinner salad too. I must admit that I use them often.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. kids are so cute. i love watching them in the swing when they do not know we are watching. the little churtles and smiles as they entertain themselves. glad you joined us for TT today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gavin doesn't look all that thrilled with the swing. Or is it the camera that irks him? ;-) Adorable kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those wind up swings are a life saver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! And welcome to Theme Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, sweet baby! I know you have missed him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my grandkids too and when I do not see at least one of them for a few days, I miss them.

    That was a cute video of your grandson in the swing. I hope he gets the frog.

    Nice to have you join us on TT's. Hope you have as much fun as I do.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww. Thanks for bringing such a sweet little guy to Theme Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to Theme Thursday! :D
    CUte baby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh,how cute your grandson is. Welcome to TT. My name is Ronda, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.