Friday, May 16, 2008

How I spent those Proctor Gamble Register Rewards

I had $23 in Register Rewards at Walgreens from the Proctor Gamble and Nabisco deals. I used some of them to buy the All detergent and used 50 cents coupons on each. Each 2 ALL gave out $3 more in RRs. I also got 2 tubes of Colgate using coupons and ESR.
I checked out in 2 transactions so I would get the RR on each 2 ALL. If I had checked them out at all once, I would of only got 1 $3 RR.
The Walgreens paper towels - identical to Bounty in my opinion- were on clearance - I don't remember the exact price.

I used the $6 in RR from the ALL for these Tuf trash bags - really nice and strong - they were 3 for $10 and I will mail in for a $4 rebate on them.

I did spend a little OP but I don't have the exact amounts as I write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.