Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HR humor

I work for a staffing company and finding good workers is not always easy. Most of our workers are hard-working, honest and dependable. But we have some associates that are not hard-working, not honest and not dependable, and from them, I have heard some goofy and unbelievable excuses for not showing up to work.
So when I saw this picture, I thought it was so cute and funny.
I'm not really a cat person because I sneeze like crazy when I am near one. But I do like I Can Has Cheezburger
This site, http://icanhascheezburger.com/, has tons of cat pictures and a few dog pictures, all with funny captions in this "lolspeak" You could spend all day at this site and not see it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time and leaving a comment at A Home With A Smile.